Transport & Logistics
Meeting the needs of an increasingly regulated and complex industry
Having undertaken the management of complex programmes and projects of work for the likes of Tyco (ADT Security) and Mercedes-Benz, Asq understands the challenges and issues facing the transport and logistics industry. We understand the diversity of your challenges, the need to run your business in an increasingly competitive environment as well as adopting, integrating and maintaining increasing levels of compliance demanded by regulators.
Asq helps its clients respond to the demands that come with evaluating and adopting new technology as a trusted advisor or fully integrated member of your team. When Asq partner with you, you immediately access the resources of a large, sophisticated and mature IT resources pool with the advantage of on-demand availability. Asq provides business and IT capabilities that operate as if they’re your own.
Transport and Logistics Challenges
- Increasingly regulated business environment
- Tighter margins
- Stiffer & diverse competition
- Requirements for lean staffing policies
- Greater use of technology to assist, manage and audit transport
- Tighter integration between logistics and emerging technology such as SaaS
- Expensive mature and experienced IT strategists -vs- cheaper Business As Usual foot soldiers